- Fights free radicals.
- Stabilizes collagen and maintains the health of elastin.
- Beneficial in improving night vision.
- Supports cardiovascular and circulatory health.
- Supports healthy soft tissue and healthy cell production.
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.
Grape Seed Extract is a potent extract from grape seeds, which are rich in flavonoids, specifically oligomeric proanthocyanidins (or OPC's). OPCs are widely distributed in plants, being found in cocoa, chocolate, apples, peanuts, almonds, cranberries, blueberries, and in the bark of pines, among other plants.
OPCs from grape seed are considered strong free radical fighters—15 to 25 times stronger than Vitamin E. Interestingly, proanthocyanodins are one of only a few antioxidants that cross the blood brain barrier. Promising preliminary research indicates that grape seed extract can by beneficial in improving night vision.
They may help prevent the damage to cells by free radicals, stabilize collagen, and maintain the health of elastin. OPCs are considered beneficial to cardiovascular and circulatory health.
In addition to antioxidant activity, proanthocyanidins from grape seed extract may support healthy soft tissue and healthy cell production.
Compare to the highly promoted Pycnogenol. Same benefits, lower price.