Constant Health Daily™— Renewing Immune, Gut, Liver, Joints & Skin Health
- Popular Packed-with-Nutrition Rice Protein Base Retained with easy-to-digest protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healing amino acids.
- Immune system builders, liver detoxifiers, and skin beautifiers include powerful glutathione precursors (glycine, glutamine, n-acetyl-cysteine, and milk thistle). Healthy detoxification also supports glowing skin, since when the liver is overloaded, stored toxins can be pushed out through the skin (in the form of skin eruptions).
- Potent phytonutrients for cellular renewal include turmeric, quercetin, slippery elm, ginger and grape seed extract. Special benefits accrue for the gut, where most of the immune system resides.
- NEW: Dramatically Improved Taste and Texture by removing gritty red raspberry seeds and unpopular flavors of boswellia, iodine, and reducing amounts of “oh-so-pungent” B vitamins.
- Retention of critical B vitamins (B-6, B-12, and folic acid “trio” of vitamins) at levels effective for fighting excessive homocysteine levels, improving moods, and boosting energy.
- 5X Vitamin B-6 amount (up from 5 mg to 25 mg) because Vitamin B-6 is essential for building healthy connective and nerve tissues, building strong bones, and supporting joint comfort.
- Constant Health Daily does contain traces of dairy (less than 50 parts per million). We know because we test each and every batch of products with an independent laboratory. This product is safe for patients on a dairy-free diet and is only a problem for people with the highest reactivity.
- NEW: GreenGrown Glucosamine & MSM added for Joint Comfort and ease of movement. Two scoops a day rival popular joint formulas and make this drink mix a stronger all-in-one option for active people and anyone who hates opening dozens of bottles to get all the nutrition they need (even red-capped bottles!).
- NEW: Taurine added as Often-Overlooked Amino Acid to help support insulin sensitivity, immune modulation, liver health, hearing function, eye health, and heart-beat, blood pressure, and neuron regulation.
- NEW: Vitamin K changed to the Superior form K2 (Meniquinone-7) to help support elastic arteries and movement of calcium into bones (instead of soft tissues where it doesn’t belong!)
- NEW: Increased Amount of Boron to support strong bones, muscle-building, and improved sexual function.
Formula Combats Cellular TOIL
Constant Health Daily was designed—with the help of a leading integrative physician, two naturopaths, a Ph.D. biochemist, and our CEO—to serve as a nutrient-packed base formula for improving and renewing health.
Boosting immune system function, improving intestinal integrity, and supporting liver detoxification have long been popular benefits of Constant Health. Now with this new-and-improved Constant Health Daily formula, people can support long-term joint comfort, bone health, and more in a simple, easy-to-take, tasty formula.
Because typical modern diets and lifestyles consistently lead to “Cellular TOIL” (a term coined by integrative physician, Dr. Hugo Rodier), our Constant Health Daily™ formula was designed to address four fundamental areas of Cellular TOIL:
TOXICITY—Every cell in the body excretes waste as part of natural cellular activity. If cells can’t eliminate waste products properly, then cells become toxic and cell signaling is disrupted. External toxins -- such as hormones, pesticides, and heavy metals -- are ingested at meals, in water, and from the air we breathe every day. The more toxins that accumulate, the harder cells must work to function (even sub-optimally) and the more detoxification agents are needed by cells.
- OXIDATION—Free Free radicals are reactive electrons produced by normal metabolic oxidation processes. Excessive free radicals steal electrons from and destabilize healthy atoms, causing stress that damages cells (rusting and aging cells like metals left outdoors too long). Oxidized fats, sugars, enzymes, and proteins become harmful toxins, further adding to Cellular TOIL.
- IRRITATION—When cell membranes become irritated, they cannot communicate properly. Without normal cellular communications, hormones, neurotransmitters, and enzymes can't organize body functions properly, which increases the need for cellular renewal nutrients.
- LACK OF ENERGY—Without proper nutrition, cells become sickly and body systems deprived of energy needed for growth and repairs. With over 6 billion cells being constantly regenerated, dense, varied nutrition is required to support cellular energy production.
Recommended at 1 scoop per day for basic needs, 2 scoops per day for people over 50, and 3-4 scoops per day for periodic cleanses and special detoxification needs. The benefit of this formula is that it’s an all-in-one formula that simplifies daily supplement regimens.
Other Vital Nutrients for Cellular Renewal Programs
Constant Health Daily is an ideal formula for people who value simplicity and an exceptional base for maintaining cellular health.
For people who want to have a more complete but still simple and affordable protocol for Cellular Renewal, we can suggest the following products, all endorsed by Dr. Rodier:
- Probiotics -- to combat bad bacteria and pathogens and build up friendly bacteria essential to digestion and absorption of nutrients (like B-12 made in the colon but absorbed in the small intestine—without probiotics absorption of B-12 cannot happen properly and issues ranging from energy problems to neurological problems can arise). Probiotics help combat gas, bloating, and other maladies with digestion as well as supporting better nutrient absorption. Probiotics are best in protective capsules and not in powdered mixes exposed to air and some moisture. Our Probiotics 16 Acid Resistant product can be taken either with or between meals as it is coated to ensure dissolution in the gut and not in harsh stomach acids. Our regular Probiotics 16 should be taken a half hour before or simultaneously with meals (many people take their probiotics upon rising in the morning and before bedtime). All of our probiotics are shelf-stable and produced in small batches to keep them fresh always.
- Fish Oil -- to support healthy cell membranes, brain health, heart health, healthy joints, healthy moods, and much more. We believe that it’s not just “an apple a day that keeps the doctor away” but a healthy serving of fish oil that keeps all sorts of maladies at bay. Keep your fish oil softgels frozen if you are sensitive to any kind of fishy burps. Many vendors include omega-3 fatty acids in their protein powders but we believe that leads to oxidation; furthermore, fish oils are not the tastiest ingredient to add to drink mixes.
- Pancreatic Enzymes -- to support better digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates when taken with meals and to address elements of Cellular TOIL when taken between meals. Red blood cells get enlisted to support digestion when there are not enough pancreatic enzymes being produced naturally (and as we age, we lose enzyme production power). Again, it’s not good to have enzymes in powdered products, as they can start to degrade the proteins in a drink mix when exposed to air and moisture. Suggest taking one or more capsules with each meal.
- B-100 Plus -- to address stress and to take separately after toxin exposure and to support conversion of toxins for healthy elimination. Again, any greater amount of B vitamins than we have included in our Constant Health Daily formula leads to a very bad flavor. We suggest enjoying the boost of the B vitamins in Constant Health Daily in the morning and addition of B vitamins after drinking alcohol or taking things like ibuprofen in the evening to help the liver detoxify of these chemicals. Many people take one capsule (equivalent of a B-50) and extend the number of servings when taking with Constant Health Daily.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – this is a potent cellular detoxifier which works by chelating heavy metals and other toxins (this is why your urine and sweat can smell funny after taking Alpha Lipoic Acid). However, Alpha Lipoic Acid cannot be included in a powdered drink mix due to flavor issues (note the “acid” in the product name – not a tasty ingredient at all). Many people on Cellular Renewal programs are working on creating healthy insulin sensitivity, which Alpha Lipoic Acid also supports.
- Liposomal Vitamin C – while this is more expensive, this is the form of vitamin C that comes closest to the levels of saturation in the blood that IV vitamin C infusions can provide. For people doing periodic detoxification or more intensive wellness and renewal programs, Liposomal Vitamin C is a very effective addition; it comes in a pleasant-tasting citrus flavored liquid that can be taken by the teaspoon and in water as well as in shakes.
Note: Store Liposomal Vitamin C in the refrigerator after opening.